E&O Risk Management: Meeting the Challenge of Change
This seminar consists of several modules focusing on agency/carrier relationships:
- Understanding your agency duties
- A 360º view of an E&O claim
- The importance of documentation in agency defenses
- Areas in the agency’s daily operations that may open the agency up to an E&O loss
- Limiting exposure of data breaches
- E&O exposures that can occur when using social media.
Approved for 3 hours ethics, 3 hours any line Michigan CE credit, Provider: 0007, Course code: 60934.