The RLI Home Business Insurance policy, specifically designed for home-based business, crafters and hobbyists, is written on an ISO BOP form. While standard homeowner endorsements offer some coverage, many DO NOT cover most business-related losses.
On the other hand, an RLI Home Business Insurance policy includes:
- Up to $1,000,000 in business general liability coverage, both on and off the residence premises.
- Up to $100,000 in business personal property (BPP) limits for protection at home and while temporarily off premises.
- A standard $250 deductible.
- Up to $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers or vendors injured on your premises.
- Optional coverages for money and securities.
Availability in all states and the District of Columbia, regardless of the carrier providing the homeowner coverage.