Back Licensing Page
Self Study (Individual) NEW ONLINE Option
MAIA,in partnership with Sagamore Training Systems, provides an online self-study, stay right at home, insurance licensing course that takes no time away from a current job and is less expensive than the similar three- and five-day seminars. The process is simple. Click the following link to review and select an online course option.
This program complies with the provisions of Public Act 173 of 1986 and allows us to certify that you have completed the required hours of pre-licensing education.
The Self-Study Online Licensing Program offers:
- A user friendly online course and textbook
- Michigan rules and regulations interpreted into everyday English
- Tests at the end of each chapterthat help you assess your progress on a continuing basis
- A practice final that prepares you better for the real thing
- Optional Exam 4caster and instructor connect
Register directly through Sagamore for ONLINE study at http://www.sagamoretrainingsystems.com
1. Click Insurance Pre-License Exam/Prep button in left column
2. Select “Michigan” in Drop-down menu and click continue
3. Select your desired class
How do I Register for the State Exam?
You will need to contact PSI directly at (800) 742-8736 to register for your exam. Or register online at http://bit.ly/psiexamregistration