C314CC CIC Commercial Casualty
Date: March 12 14, 2014
Location: Royal Park Hotel - Rochester
Explore casualty exposures and become familiar with important coverage’s.
· Commercial General Liability*
- Excess Liability/Commercial Umbrella Coverages*
- Workers Compensation*
- Business Automobile Coverages*
- Additional Insured’s*
- Complete an in-depth study of the CGL policy form and endorsements, and apply them to specific situations.
- Gain an overview of Excess Liability/Commercial Umbrella and the issues of concurrency and self-insured retention.
- Better understand Workers Compensation, the exposures faced when employees perform work in other states, and endorsements available for coverage.
- Become familiar with the Business Auto Policy forms and major endorsements, apply them to specific situations.
- Learn the reasons for adding Additional Insured’s to a policy and be able to describe the purpose, coverage and limitations of the various endorsements.
*Mandatory topics are part of every Institute.