C114 CIC Personal Lines
Date: January 22 24, 2014
Location: Airport Hilton-Grand Rapids
This institute addresses the unique insurance coverage needs of individuals, Families, and family members. You will learn to handle the complexities of state-specific personal lines forms.
- Personal Residential Coverages*
- Personal Automobile Coverages*
- Personal Umbrella/Excess Coverages*
- Watercraft Coverages
- Rental Car Coverages
- Home-Based Business
- Farm and Ranch Coverages
- Mobile Home Coverages
- No Fault (PIP)
- Wind Pools
- Complete an in-depth study of the ISO Homeowner Policy with emphasis on the HO3 form.
- Better understand the application of coverage’s of a personal auto policy.
- Obtain an overview of personal umbrella/excess liability coverage’s including underlying limits and self-insured retention.
*Mandatory topics are part of every institute. Optional subjects vary.
Approved for 20 hrs. P/C (provider #0014)